An option to hide certain objects from the "Timeline"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

15 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Please elaborate

For example if I only need to animate the head(which is parented to the body)........but there are many other things also parented there ...............so it becomes very hard to animate...........therefore if we can hide them it will make our life easier.......thats all

2 minutes ago, GlitchApple said:

For example if I only need to animate the head(which is parented to the body)........but there are many other things also parented there ...............so it becomes very hard to animate...........therefore if we can hide them it will make our life easier.......thats all

So.. you're saying this option has no use for you at all and you want something completely different?
8a936555b81cb9e453e37826cd3c5aa5.gif

Just now, Mineshaft Animation said:

Ok, buddy. You're not making much sense here with any of this.

why bro

I just want a clean and compact timeline which is easy and fast to animate.

3 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Ok, buddy. You're not making much sense here with any of this.

ok bro now it is ok

oh I see sharp wind suggested something similar were you make a new tab in the timeline that wood contain kinda like a seperit timeline to make things all more organised but it wood only be for the stuff you put in it am I right