Foreign Affairs Launch Party

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Man has it been awhile since I've posted.
So, two things.
First spoiler explains my personal project called 'Foreign Affairs',
Second Spoiler contains my wallpaper i made.
INFO:

Spoiler

It's been awhile. Foreign Affairs is a discord server I'm in. i think like a month or two after i joined, which was about a year ago, I thought to myself, "Hey, Foreign Affairs sounds like the name of a sitcom..." And I told @Rollo about it, and he said it did. So I made a half-assed wallpaper with the logo and a couple people in it. Little did I know this little joke would become one of the biggest projects I've ever decided to make. The whole point of this wallpaper is to signify the official start of the progress on the first episode. Here is a brief description of the sitcom:
The series ‘Foreign Affairs’ depicts the interactions of 8 different individuals with different major flaws, living under the same roof with the stress of life cracking down on them. The series contains a sarcastic/comedic vibe executed with a blocky low-polished animation style.

Now onto the wallpaper. I don't want critcism on this because im quite proud with the outcome.
WALLPAPER:

Spoiler

7SMBucO.png

Thanks to: @Rollo @-StickyMations- @Foxtrot0806 @Ethanial @MachineGunInc @MYSELF3200 and @jakubg1 

for lending your skins and starring in the Sitcom.

(P.S. I Don't think I'll be posting the sitcom on the forums due to fear it might break a rule or two, so keep an eye on my channel.)