Kind of extruding/exclusion... like idea.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello (again)

So I have played with Mine Imator a short time.

One suggestion I have, is to have a set of the same basic geometry objects you have already in Mine-Imator, but... ehhm I try to explain.

Let's say you place a Cube (a very simple house) and you color it, then you figure out you wish to have some kind of window in it, it would be so easy to just take another cube with extruding/exclusion functionality, place it in the wall of the first Cube and voila there would be a see thru hole, or if you wanted a round hole in your Cube?

It might be tricky with blocks/geometry figures with textures perhaps... but it would be nice for solid color objects I think...

//Thank you, for letting me spread my Ideas.

@Cubic

actually what I mean is that the first block is... what it is.

The second block could be some kind of subtraction from the first block, so if you have a scenery where you place in a cube wall, then you took this imaginary "subtraction cube" that cube would take over the first cube and remove (subtract) whatever basic geometrical object it comes in contact with. So when you look thru this hole, you see what is on the other side.

I do not know if the Alpha glitch can do that (I have to study on the topic)

@Foxtrot

Something like that if that is possible to do the whole way thru? I have not spent time with Roblox though, so I did not know it was possible, ...

//Thanks for the feedback.

15 minutes ago, Azvareth said:

The second block could be some kind of subtraction from the first block, so if you have a scenery where you place in a cube wall, then you took this imaginary "subtraction cube" that cube would take over the first cube and remove (subtract) whatever basic geometrical object it comes in contact with. So when you look thru this hole, you see what is on the other side.

I do not know if the Alpha glitch can do that (I have to study on the topic)

exactly what i showed in the gyzao gif

This.

I was going to make a post about this.

Basically, a way to put a hole in a block, although I was going to put it in a bigger post about "i want to be able to chip away bits of blocks because I have no idea how modelbench works and i'm lazy."