Mine imator wallpaper (fad)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Mehrad Craft said:

@ziyadkhalq why you click downvote?

Just like what @Cubic Ralsei said, I didn't like the wallpaper, it's empty and boring, the lighting is not good, and for the love of God, can you please stop asking for upvotes, maybe if you made something that's actually good, then you'll get upvotes, Oh and stop calling people noobs, it's just stupid and childish.

From my limited knowledge of FAD, this wallpaper seems to be showing Supah as the person who murdered the kids in the games. 

I won't downvote since you're a new member, but I will offer a bit of criticism:

• Place a plane with a fog texture in between Supah and the other people. It will add more depth.
  • I suggest using an actual knife texture instead of a scaled-down iron sword. Not only will it look better, but it will be more easily recognized as a knife.
  • You can either download a schematic file for the background or build your own. You can also add furniture and props, such as a table or, in an industrial room like this one seems to be, metal shelves. It will be even better if you put in small items, like a screwdriver. 
  • The posing isn't the worst, but it could definitely use some work. It's good to make sure every thing is bent, and the legs are spread out more. Personally, I would pose Supah like this:

qxi19lptbq4ffpu6g.jpg

This stance makes him seem more aggressive. Also, you could try making Supah look big and the other people small (without actually scaling them). That way,          you would be able to convey more of what the kids are seeing and why they're scared.

• Lastly, work on the lighting more. For a wallpaper like this, try not to use too much color. Also, I would go into the camera settings and lower the saturation a bit.

That's about all I have to say. If you don't know how to do some of the things I suggested, then you can watch some tutorials people made. I suggest either AnxiousCynic or Sharpwind.

Edited by Twotorule
prettied it up a bit