Educate Yourself With Sean and Sadie: Speech Bubbles

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I thought it would be fun to make something like this, if anyone is considering making a comic of their own sometime. Plus I need to use the stuff in here because I usually don't follow these rules.

Also, I used no lighting. This was spur of the moment. And yes, I broke my own rules at some points to show you guys what not to do.

Let me know if this was helpful in an way!

ALSO ALSO if you want to see another tutorial on stuff with comics let me know, I'll see what I can do

XOc9Ll4F_o.png WlLjn546_o.png vZ10PQpx_o.png RzF4d5Ke_o.png 1zxIZk04_o.png 36POaMC6_o.png bSHkWJ5Z_o.png

Edited by Hagus

1 hour ago, Hagus said:

I thought it would be fun to make something like this, if anyone is considering making a comic of their own sometime. Plus I need to use the stuff in here because I usually don't follow these rules.

Also, I used no lighting. This was spur of the moment. And yes, I broke my own rules at some points to show you guys what not to do.

Let me know if this was helpful in an way!

ALSO ALSO if you want to see another tutorial on stuff with comics let me know, I'll see what I can do

*awooable fwooable someone made an angry posty~* uwu

clicking on this image sent me to a website but first showed me panels with clickbait thumbnails, one being dental surgery and something about feet. uhh..
Good comic, though!

Edited by KrisFirebolt
Eh

26 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

good sir, would you please refrain from quoting entire topics

it's quite unnecessary, and takes up a lot of space, making the comments on this topic much less enjoyable to read

So you completely go past the point just to say this?

The /post/ was what I was referring to, it is an embedded link in the image.

Consider it edited, but please keep those sorts of things more polite. Also I did not realize they were separate images. :P

48 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

So you completely go past the point just to say this?

The /post/ was what I was referring to, it is an embedded link in the image.

Consider it edited, but please keep those sorts of things more polite. Also I did not realize they were separate images. :P

You literally can just comment on the topic. You dont need to quote it.

Most people who comment on a topic are referring to the topic. Pretty shocking, huh?