Can't open projects?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I can't open any projects. I try to open one from the 'Recent projects' side menu, an error message pops up saying 'The selected project can't be found.' I've tried to click the option 'Open project,' but when I try to click one of my projects to open it opens the project folder, revealing nothing (image). I've also tried to open my projects straight from the Mine-imator folder (not the application), but I can't find the option to 'Open with [Mine-imator]'. I have the most recent version of Mine-imator and my computer is up-to-date. Thanks for any help!

1 answer to this question

Dang, this happened to me a while ago. I had crashed it by importing a large piece of scenery. Luckily I had done very little. Even though nothing to bad happened to me, I still hope that there is a way to get the deleted files back or Mine-imator staff will fix this bug (if it is one) in a new update.