Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey Guys! Im back with a new TARDIS Exterior model for you all, this is the Whittaker 2018 Box I use in my animations and I've been asked to allow others to use it, so finally, here it is. Hope you enjoy it.

How to use: Extract the .zip using a program such as WinRAR of 7Zip. When in Minimator, look for "exterior.miobject". The model has been set to 0 22.4 0 due to the scale. so just be aware that if you want to move the model, you will need to make an exception for the 22.4. http://www.mediafire.com/file/5iefx76ux4rrro4/Exterior.zip/file9SLoHI2.pngwT5bRuc.pngasDqM6p.png0UkXx9z.png8UBiAlp.png

Edited by TheVale

4 hours ago, Rawami said:
4 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Goodness me, what an original idea that has never been done before!

Sure! It's not like the 41415418515641541894th tardis rig at all!

Loving the sarcasm but it really isn't needed. For the record this was asked for by a community that model realistic looking TARDISes and they love it. If you have an issue then you didn't need to post; taking your sarcasm and very dead, old jokes somewhere else would be a help to everyone as well. Thank you. Have a nice day.

12 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

You might want to calm down there, @Supreme Whovian...

Ok, I am calm, I am calm, I.. I CAN'T HELP IT I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Maybe there's a smidge too much detail on the top as it cones inwards under the lamp, but good nonetheless! Netflix should hurry up and put the Whittaker episodes up already ?

They are not putting Doctor Who back on Netflix ?