Furry model

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ayy new model from me!

This model have been made for Hagus. Since he was only using furry skins for his comics, I thought it would be nice to create a furry model!

the anti "no pic, no clicks" barrier:

Spoiler

test10.png

test_210.png

(The face rig on the first pic have been made by SKIBBZ)

Teeths and ears size can be changed:

Spoiler

test_310.png

test_410.png

And you don't need to change your skin for it to work (well at least it works for Hagus furry skins)

Spoiler

test_510.png

EDIT: now there's an Alex version!

Spoiler

test_610.png

However, I don't know where did they got thoses weapons...

V1 download: 

downlo10.png

V2, added: 

- An Alex version of the model, that is compatible with alex skins (duh)

- Fixed the left ear extrusions

downlo10.png

Edited by Ghatos

Not 100% on the ears and mouth, but you've got pretty close! Can you change the teeth? It seems bulky for what the mouth is. Ears may work well but with certain characteristics or species, other species have different ear sets, but I'm sure that could be worked on when it is presented to do so.

What *clap* about *clap* the tails? o.o

9 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Can you change the teeth? It seems bulky for what the mouth is.

I dunno, for me it looks great. And you can change their size (only the height). The teeths on the third pic have been resized, so when you will import the model, they will be smaller than that.

9 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

What *clap* about *clap* the tails? o.o

9 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

*Notices no tail* TwT Where's this?

Hagus didn't wanted one. Also, on Hagus skins, the tail is on the body layer AND on the body, so it wouldn't be possible to do that ?

8 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

Oh no

8 hours ago, crustyjpeg said:

sure, it's well made but...

137593505136.jpg

Y so much hate against furries? ;-;

3 hours ago, Ehsanium said:

can i modify it for my restored OC

Yes, as long as you don't repost it and claim it as yours

Okay, addressing some of the people above, most of the furry fandom is not at all like what you think of when you think of one. At most maybe 5% of the fandom is, it’s just that they are VERY vocal and loud about it. Most furries don’t even like those people anyways. Being a furry myself I can say.

Aaaaannyways this rig is pretty nice. It would be nice to have a tail though, and the teeth and ears aren’t the best. It’s not like I’m gonna use it, though, I barely use Mine-imator anymore haha.

33 minutes ago, ZephyrAnimations said:

Okay, addressing some of the people above, most of the furry fandom is not at all like what you think of when you think of one. At most maybe 5% of the fandom is, it’s just that they are VERY vocal and loud about it. Most furries don’t even like those people anyways. Being a furry myself I can say.

Aaaaannyways this rig is pretty nice. It would be nice to have a tail though, and the teeth and ears aren’t the best. It’s not like I’m gonna use it, though, I barely use Mine-imator anymore haha.

Also I'm not even a furry lol, I've made this model for Hagus comics, that's it ?

He didn't wanted a tail on it, so I didn't added one. For the ears, they are drawed on the ear layer on the skin, and my model extrudes the hat layer (this way, this model don't require any skin modifications to be used). And for the teeths... well I'm not a teeth expert X)