Forest Heights #17: *Mysterious Blue Light Intensifies*

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

More dialogue and stuff. Now, if you have questions on the rules of pet adoption in their world etc I'd be happy to answer them, because I am willing to bet someone will ask some question about it.

B7SJ3mnc_o.png

iZF0Veyf_o.png

YX0oSCXA_o.png

sISf5bLy_o.png

7eRmPfEv_o.png

snGcmmtB_o.png

<Previous          Next>

Edited by Hagus

Nice comic strip so far, though I have a useless opinion. The Furries look a little weird without the actual animal shapes, xD its oddly anime in a way. Eyes and mouths belong best with human skins because that is the way how they work and probably what they were intended to be used for. The cats would work best with a 3D pixelated muzzle as well as ears that stick out a bit more than just the corners of the face. Using a muzzle would be harder to work with but you'll have free-standing ears that you could use to help express emotion. Speaking of being able to express emotion with body language, where are the tails? Would the collars look better if they were separate as an add-on accessory rather than on the skin itself? This is Mineimator, you have the ability to do so much more with characters that are not human, but that's still up to you. Keep going with your comic of course~

Spoiler

Image result for minecraft cat
Image result for cat furry

I mean, if you're going to go furry why not just go all the way? XD

9 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Nice comic strip so far, though I have a useless opinion. The Furries look a little weird without the actual animal shapes, xD its oddly anime in a way. Eyes and mouths belong best with human skins because that is the way how they work and probably what they were intended to be used for. The cats would work best with a 3D pixelated muzzle as well as ears that stick out a bit more than just the corners of the face. Using a muzzle would be harder to work with but you'll have free-standing ears that you could use to help express emotion. Speaking of being able to express emotion with body language, where are the tails? Would the collars look better if they were separate as an add-on accessory rather than on the skin itself? This is Mineimator, you have the ability to do so much more with characters that are not human, but that's still up to you. Keep going with your comic of course~

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for minecraft cat
Image result for cat furry

I mean, if you're going to go furry why not just go all the way? XD

Well I did have someone lined up to make a rig like that for me, but I don't think they're gonna finish it. But I agree, I really should make it with some animal shapes as you said.

9 hours ago, Hagus said:

Well I did have someone lined up to make a rig like that for me, but I don't think they're gonna finish it. But I agree, I really should make it with some animal shapes as you said.

Really? Aw that's a shame. Don't like it when someone backs out of what they said they would do. Are you going to be ok?

2 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Really? Aw that's a shame. Don't like it when someone backs out of what they said they would do. Are you going to be ok?

Pffft yeah I'm all good. I would make it myself but my laptop can't run Modelbench