Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I wouldn't keep the zombie's arms fast and choppy like that, it seems pretty unnatural. The speed of the running player could also be increased, possibly with more distance to keep the rate of action the same? One last issue with the rate is the zombie seems almost frozen during the fall. Overall, it's a pretty good animation for your first ever, I'm not good with criticism, and keep in mind the pace of the movements.

I think you should probably use transitions... They look like robots when they move. I hate it when people don't use transitions, but since this is your first animation it's pretty good. Just use transitions.

On 13.06.2019 at 05:46, isaaks07 said:

Я думаю, что вы, вероятно, должны использовать переходы ... Они выглядят как роботы, когда они двигаются. Я ненавижу, когда люди не используют переходы, но так как это ваша первая анимация, она довольно хороша. Просто используйте переходы.

Hello! Sorry, but what transitions are we talking about? I hear for the first time, I hope you educate me?