My New Shortened intro ;-;

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Love it, amazing aesthetic. The length is good if the videos that will follow it will be proportionally longer. The music is soothing and the animation is fluid. Good sir, you should be proud.
I would love to watch more content of this person if I know it would be this good or similar just from the intro. If you're looking for deep issues although not entirely necessary, some effects could be over edited and can be a bit much to the eyes, but that is on you to decide on how to fix if you feel it needs to be. You have a good strong start, I look forwards to seeing more from you, keep going! :)

3 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Love it, amazing aesthetic. The length is good if the videos that will follow it will be proportionally longer. The music is soothing and the animation is fluid. Good sir, you should be proud.
I would love to watch more content of this person if I know it would be this good or similar just from the intro. If you're looking for deep issues although not entirely necessary, some effects could be over edited and can be a bit much to the eyes, but that is on you to decide on how to fix if you feel it needs to be. You have a good strong start, I look forwards to seeing more from you, keep going! :)

THANK YOU!!! :D 

I'm really thankful for that comment! I will make more good content! 

Mana
1 hour ago, Davi12345 said:

how do u make that glitchy effect ? i need it

its from an editing software