.obj

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

====Sorry, I am writing through a translator, I hope I can start this topic.====

I want to know if it is possible to work with .obj objects and the like in mineimator (for example, fbx)

Is a converter needed, or is there no possibility at all?

Because if there is no such possibility, then it would be great if it would appear, because on the background of synem 4d, and May, especially for newbies, the mine imator is many times better.

Again, .obj has exactly the same mechanic as the block models, the arms of the leg can bend exactly in the same places, and exactly the same movement will be brought smoothly with the help of the program. Similarly, you can add a house that is not a block, because it is a static object.

In general, first of all, please tell me if there is a chance for converting, and then everything else

2 answers to this question

As far as I know, you can only import .mimodels (from modelbench) and .json files. As far as converting goes, there might be some options online but I've never used them so I have no idea how well they work.