Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Sooo.. that’s it? Nothing more to it? Just.. that? I don’t understand where you were going with this.

It'll all make sense with time. 

2 hours ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

It'll all make sense with time. 

It would make more sense if he actually put context into this. Right now I feel like I’m reading another crappy Sunday Comic Strip.

Edited by Mineshaft Animation

37 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

It would make more sense if he actually put context into this. Right now I feel like I’m reading another crappy Sunday Comic Strip.

What do you mean "context"?

13 minutes ago, Hagus said:

What do you mean "context"?

Well, when I read the title I expected someone to lose their shit. But when I read to comic I see some guy disappointed in someone recognizing him. It doesn’t make ANY sense. A 4 panel short comic but for what exactly? What part of the story does this have to do with ANYTHING? In conclusion the title has nothing to do with this comic and the comic has nothing to do with the title. Nor does the current context you’ve set for this.

Not to sound cruel, but this absolutely stunk. Mineshaft has pretty much said all the problems I had with it. To add on to that, this was not funny at all.

On the bright side, at least the lighting was great, and the posing was very good. Not to mention the scenery was a good fit. But not of those matter overall, since the comic did not make any sense, and it wasn't funny.

I'm sorry for coming off as mean if I did, but sense your past comics were funny and made sense, I hold these to a very high regard.

Edited by YoshiHunter

As much as I hate to say it, Mineshaft and Yoshi have a point. If this "Mark" character had said "Oh come on!" or something and gotten really angry, it would've made more sense. It isn't really the last straw since he's still pretty calm about it.

25 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

this does not make sense. you gave absolutely no background info.

1. Mark and Noah mugged Colin

2. Mark and Noah part ways to hide from the police until it blows over

3. Current comic, with Mark heading to his house