Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey So this is my Fallout Vault dweller rig, it comes with a Pipboy... And thats basically it. 

Enjoy!

No credit needed, just don't claim ownership.

Oh forgot to mention the pipboy was originally made by @AmazingSpaceCat  but he no longer is online or has the original rig besides me.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3q7i7x733bfewfs/Fallout_vault_dweller_.zip/file

Edited by wartillthend

Just now, wartillthend said:

Sorry you gotta refresh my memory.

hmmmmmmm trying to think of the name I had back then.

Granule? Matthew? I remember we had a mutual friend but other than that I have nothing that can refresh your memory

Just now, KaryuGraphics said:

hmmmmmmm trying to think of the name I had back then.

Granule? Matthew? I remember we had a mutual friend but other than that I have nothing that can refresh your memory

How did we meet? 

Just now, KaryuGraphics said:

I honestly couldn't tell you lmao all I remember is you doing old fallout animations and giving me a pipboy rig awhile ago

Do you remember anyone named amazingspace cat, or Mr.jolly cat?

Do you remember anyone named amazingspace cat, or Mr.jolly cat?

Nah, I believe all of this happened in around 2016, so I can't say... all I remember is talking to you a while back. I'm even still subbed to your channel from when we hung out.

my mind is completely blank in 2018 - 2014, so I can't really say

28 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

Nah, I believe all of this happened in around 2016, so I can't say... all I remember is talking to you a while back. I'm even still subbed to your channel from when we hung out.

my mind is completely blank in 2018 - 2014, so I can't really say

same dude, but nice seeing you again. Im still subbed to you too

On 6/11/2019 at 10:14 PM, Xyrus01 said:

I Like It But Not The Watch

"The watch"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS CALLED THE PIP BOY!

On 6/14/2019 at 4:34 AM, thatkidyt said:

"The watch"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS CALLED THE PIP BOY!

Sorry I Forgot It Cause The Last Time I Play Fallout Is Long Time Ago

On 6/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, Slime said:

I swear ive seen that pip boy before.

Oh i forgot to mention the pipboy is from @AmazingSpaceCat He said I could have the rig years ago. So technically he made the pipboy

Edited by wartillthend

7 minutes ago, wartillthend said:

Oh i forgot to mention the pipboy is from @AmazingSpaceCat He said I could have the rig years ago. So technically he made the pipboy

Yeah re-distributing someone else's work isnt okay in my books, even if they said you could have it. your just stealing their credit.

well is there anything you want me to do about it? ill take this down, and make my own.

Im not asking you to take it down at all, im just saying maybe next time dont do that.

Just now, Slime said:

Im not asking you to take it down at all, im just saying maybe next time dont do that.

Alright, I apologize then. 

1 minute ago, Jason Vorhees said:

WoAh! That Is... A Very Cool Rig! Look Dude If You Were Burning And I Get A Bucket Of Water And A Extinguixor (the thing the fire mans use) i would save you cuz of the good work

Can't Play?? Find Another Game!

XD what?