Gabriel's True Story

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

qsHsJOJ.png

Uh, did I do it too much? 

Full Story: 

Spoiler

Yes, it's a true story. So here's happened. It was during my Freshman year at Highschool during the year of 2015. The beginning of school was okay, stayed out of trouble you know? Blah blah and so on until I heard there's this group consisting of homosexual furries. The leader was this somewhat tall guy with a pink hair and he's pretty skinny as well. Oh did I mention that they were emos as well? Mhm. I just stood out of their way. Well, it didn't took too long for them to find out that I was deaf (I didn't have hearing aids during that time) and they, blah blah blah, bullied me. Showing off their ego and crap. Pfft, I had enough and that's when they took away my notebook that I use to communicate with other people by writing on it. Aight, the beef was going out of the line. It was 4 against just me. I was pretty strong but it was challenging. Taking out three was challenging. The final opponent was the furry leader. Darn old pink, emo gay furry. I couldn't remember too clearly what happened there but if I do, I grabbed the backpack and hurled at him. It appears that he took the bait and I rushed toward him and shoved him against the wall, kick em in the nuts for giving his legs some open space and I finally punched him hard in the face and his ribs. The security had cut down the fight and they pinned me down. I didn't even dare to resist but of course, they shouted some stuff which I didn't know what they were saying. The office administrators were planning to expel me. Next thing, the victims of the bullying stood up and defended me. Years later, I still attend to the same school and I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for them. They also gave me a title, "Salem Furry Hunter".

I'm gonna be the voice of reason here and not start anything. Yes there are some pretty bad people in the furry fandom, but then again, every fandom has bad members. I'm not sure if you had no choice but to fight them, but you could've just gone and tried to tell someone. I know you're deaf but I think you could've still told them. Also I doubt you would be telling this story if they weren't furries. I don't know if you are telling this just to tell a story or what. Anyways it's still a good story to read, maybe don't say "blah blah blah" so much, try to use transition words. 

Even though I'm not part of the furry fandom, I comepletely agree with Hagus. Every fandom has bad people, but that doesn't mean the whole fandom is bad. People seem to hate furries because of all the horror stories that are told. But there is more to the fandom than the bad stories, you just don't hear about that. Stories about the bad stuff seem to intrest more people, thus, those stories get spread further.

I'm sorry about what happened, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope you're okay now.

Edited by TheJeweledWolf