Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 7/3/2019 at 3:56 AM, HammerStudios said:

I am making a skywars animation. Where did you find this map? I've asked Hypixel staff, they can't give it to me. I looked online. Just ad fly links that I scanned and found they had malware. Thank you.

Here

I don't usually trust that channel. Most links of theirs lead to adf.ly and related websites, where they have you download installers that I have scan before. All had malware. These links look different though. I'll check it out. Thank you so much! btw, I subscribed. Make some more content like that video.

14 hours ago, Pixel Nitro said:

13 hours ago, HammerStudios said:

I don't usually trust that channel. Most links of theirs lead to adf.ly and related websites, where they have you download installers that I have scan before. All had malware. These links look different though. I'll check it out. Thank you so much! btw, I subscribed. Make some more content like that video.

I don't think there is any malware this is just the adds.

4 hours ago, Rawami said:

I don't think there is any malware this is just the adds.

The ads sometimes contain malware and some of them force you to go to another page, change your mouse icon and make your page fullscreen to make you believe there's a virus and to make you call the number shown in the site which is obviously fake

On 7/5/2019 at 10:17 AM, Cubic Ralsei said:

The ads sometimes contain malware and some of them force you to go to another page, change your mouse icon and make your page fullscreen to make you believe there's a virus and to make you call the number shown in the site which is obviously fake

No, I mean I've downloaded from their channel before and it gave me a .exe file. I scanned it and my anti-virus said there was malware. Why to get a minecraft map would you have to get an installer?

14 minutes ago, HammerStudios said:

No, I mean I've downloaded from their channel before and it gave me a .exe file. I scanned it and my anti-virus said there was malware. Why to get a minecraft map would you have to get an installer?

Oh