Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Key Keyblade

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright so I've scoured the forums for a good Kingdom Key rig, and I was honestly surprised no one had come up with one outside of going into a Minecraft world and making one with blocks and scaling it within the software. I took my time to try and get this to look as good as I could while using shapes all found within the software already.

Spoiler

This is the Rig and the original scale of it vs a person. It does scale easily to fit the size of any character you would like to use. It also is easily recolored piece by piece. So go hog wild on color options.

zU30vdx.png

T8a7rdW.png

Credit to @Mike for the face rig! I love it a lot and use it on a lot of characters I put into pictures. This is the first public post (on these forums) with his face rig I've done.

I do ask that you contact me if you use it publicly. Just so I can see the stuff you guys are using it for. After all, credit should be given where credit is due. :)

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy this rig and get some nice renders and animations with it.

Here's the Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fi9xavofvdfp7a/Kingdom Key.zip?dl=0

44 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Here come the "it's good but it's not minecrafty" people.

But overall, very good.

Well then can come all they want. I didn't want something Minecrafty for this rig. I wanted something true to the model.

Thank you for your support! :D

43 minutes ago, YoshiHunter said:

I really like it! I can tell a ton of effort was put in this.

For future reference, try to add textures whenever possible, as they can help add more detail, and so the model wouldn't look "simplistic".

It did take me a while for getting all the parts in. Rough estimate was an hour. As for textures, I'm not a texture-maker-person lol. Plus simplicity can be beautiful. But I do appreciate the feedback. ^_^