Trolling- need feedbacks

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Let's see here I got a few criticisms

-Walk Sliding

Chill dude, you're like surfing in a dang sea those feet in there aren't following the laws of physics and laws of common sense

-Flatlands

Oldie but not go goodie, You know it breaks immersion having a house and a grassy area then after you look a little further everything is flat nothing it's like a void, It's empty It's boring it's...Lonely.

-Audio Quality

Dang son, Where In the heckin' site did you get those poor audio quality? I mean I could here really bad audio bit rate like there's some sound way echo in them sounds.

-Lightng

It's Important that's it nahh just kiddn' You know it also breaks immersion when I see a nice house but then the lighting is all "Wabam I spent 4 seconds on this lighting and I'm dang proud"

It's sad but I guess nothin' we could do about that.

-Damn look at those explosionz they're hella budget

It's like a 1950s movie the explosionz aren't kapoweeee It's like then a kid lights a candle and throws it onto a dang oil then it just does small explosionz It's not epic. Well all I gotta say       abut it is BOY WHY THERE NO BRIGHTNESS ON THEM FLAMES

-Explosionz defied laws of physics (But It's in minecraft, and minecraft don't gots physics. Explain sand them you retarded plant)

You broke the laws of physics and the laws of minecraft son, explosions gotta affect BLOCKS. you know If I blows up a house with at least 2 TnTs shown in this vid in minecraft every         block would be like Weee I'm flyin' but no It did not happen because your explosion defied the laws of physics and laws of minecraft

-Ragdoll

Troll gets hit then just eases in and out and just went "Dang I smoked some minecraft grass weed and I'm high let me lie down" that's what I think of your ragdoll It's unrealistically                unrealistic, by that I mean boy he didnt even do some shakey shakes when his head falls down and look at that it looks like a 3$ budget bought on amazon, you gotta buy it on ebay            amazon sucks arse

-What the frick only a single stair gets affected by them explosions?!

Holy moly what the hell is this, House gets blown up by some TnT but then it goes WAPOWWW butt only one block affected?! by the gods explain my life.

Now all those are criticisms, they're not insults they may seem like one but I don't think they are, if you find it offensive you're a dumb lil' cat ya hear that?

Now I wrote this last night but my laptop went off so I got lazy and just slept

34 minutes ago, HeYoNia said:

-Walk Sliding

Chill dude, you're like surfing in a dang sea those feet in there aren't following the laws of physics and laws of common sense

-Flatlands

Oldie but not go goodie, You know it breaks immersion having a house and a grassy area then after you look a little further everything is flat nothing it's like a void, It's empty It's boring it's...Lonely.

-Audio Quality

Dang son, Where In the heckin' site did you get those poor audio quality? I mean I could here really bad audio bit rate like there's some sound way echo in them sounds.

-Lightng

It's Important that's it nahh just kiddn' You know it also breaks immersion when I see a nice house but then the lighting is all "Wabam I spent 4 seconds on this lighting and I'm dang proud"

It's like a 1950s movie the explosionz aren't kapoweeee It's like then a kid lights a candle and throws it onto a dang oil then it just does small explosionz It's not epic. Well all I gotta say       abut it is BOY WHY THERE NO BRIGHTNESS ON THEM FLAMES

-Explosionz defied laws of physics (But It's in minecraft, and minecraft don't gots physics. Explain sand them you retarded plant)

You broke the laws of physics and the laws of minecraft son, explosions gotta affect BLOCKS. you know If I blows up a house with at least 2 TnTs shown in this vid in minecraft every         block would be like Weee I'm flyin' but no It did not happen because your explosion defied the laws of physics and laws of minecraft

-Ragdoll

Troll gets hit then just eases in and out and just went "Dang I smoked some minecraft grass weed and I'm high let me lie down" that's what I think of your ragdoll It's unrealistically                unrealistic, by that I mean boy he didnt even do some shakey shakes when his head falls down and look at that it looks like a 3$ budget bought on amazon, you gotta buy it on ebay            amazon sucks arse

Holy moly what the hell is this, House gets blown up by some TnT but then it goes WAPOWWW butt only one block affected?! by the gods explain my life.

Now all those are criticisms, they're not insults they may seem like one but I don't think they are, if you find it offensive you're a dumb lil' cat ya hear that?

what he said but dayum thats gr8 critisisim

6 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Foot sliding

flatlands

There is nothing I can do about the flat land. I can increase the size of the scenery to cover up the super flat land but it will start to get laggy

5 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

-Walk Sliding

-Flatlands

-Audio Quality

-Lightng

-Ragdoll

Jizus Krist

I had trouble lowering the particle rate gradually so that’s why the explosion went wonky.

The house is strong. The builder (me) was such a good engineer that the house (except for one of the doors and the glass) was too strong. The corner stairs of the roof was badly nailed on.

troll tried to stay awake but was hurt too much.

???

PS: what you said and how much you wrote to help me hit me like 64 of that stairs block, I almost forgot to react to that post

Edited by MojangYang