TUM's Bus Rig (V 3.1)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is an updated and Improved version of the abomination of rig I created...

Some of you guys gave me criticism and here are the results of V3.1!

Since I can't model in modelbench, I tried fixing the ugly polygons you could see on the side the bus has the two doors (Tried making it the most similar to real life tho)

Spoiler

7basrzs17jaig80zg.jpg

damzep2xx5imr2nzg.jpg

The polygons before looked like this:

Spoiler

u48rrtqjsjps2y1zg.jpg

The back of the bus now features a window that indeed appears in real life!

um2rr1isy83edqrzg.jpg

The New Features until now: Updated Interior! (Added bag holders I think from real life)

Erhm Mirrors!

And a fixed shape of the bus! (Also includes a reverse light that replaces the red downward light on the back)

I'll try fixing the wheels and try not having the weird sticks tho...

Download :http://www.mediafire.com/file/6t18temladxacvn/Rosmo_Mirage_%283.1%29_Rig.rar/file

PS: Any criticism is appreciated :D 

And the exterior bag holders from the door side of the bus were removed because I personally think they looked ugly...

Edited by Sir Mistick The Yopstick

*ding* 'Stop Requested.' I love it! Just some bits though.. Where are the name displays for what the bus is, like 10 Hampton-Gravois or 8 TO CWE TC for example? Is there a ramp for wheelchairs to board? Can seats near the front fold up for wheel chair seating? I ride the bus many times a week including train, I am used to those details xD

2 hours ago, 28stabwounds said:

circles in minecraft?!

Have you seen the cursed minecraft reddits though? Its more than circles in minecraft.

Edited by KrisFirebolt

59 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

*ding* 'Stop Requested.' I love it! Just some bits though.. Where are the name displays for what the bus is, like 10 Hampton-Gravois or 8 TO CWE TC for example? Is there a ramp for wheelchairs to board? Can seats near the front fold up for wheel chair seating? I ride the bus many times a week including train, I am used to those details xD

Have you seen the cursed minecraft reddits though? Its more than circles in minecraft.

The labels of the bus are on the inside.  If you look closely on the superior corner of the first door and the second driver panel you'll see tho. It says this: Bus Model: Rosmo Mirage  Year: 2001

And if you mean the name displays of where the bus is going, i think I may add one! 

I might add a ramp for wheelchairs tho, but I dont know how to make the things for them since the bus in real life doesn't have any ?

6 hours ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

The labels of the bus are on the inside.  If you look closely on the superior corner of the first door and the second driver panel you'll see tho. It says this: Bus Model: Rosmo Mirage  Year: 2001

And if you mean the name displays of where the bus is going, i think I may add one! 

I might add a ramp for wheelchairs tho, but I dont know how to make the things for them since the bus in real life doesn't have any ?

Could it be the regional difference? For the buses in my city the wheel chair ramp is just a flat piece of the floor by the door that opens up like a book and lays flat.

14 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Could it be the regional difference? For the buses in my city the wheel chair ramp is just a flat piece of the floor by the door that opens up like a book and lays flat.

Also I don't know if it would look weird putting the destination on the top  

Spoiler

rosmo-mirage-mb-omc1623-vcr.png

That one is a newer design from 2012 tho while I rigged an older version

And yes, it's regional differences since I am from Central America...

Also the window on the back doesn't appear because that's another design

11 hours ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

Also I don't know if it would look weird putting the destination on the top  

Hide contents

rosmo-mirage-mb-omc1623-vcr.png

That one is a newer design from 2012 tho while I rigged an older version

And yes, it's regional differences since I am from Central America...

Also the window on the back doesn't appear because that's another design

I like the bus, the reference and what you've made out of it. ^^

I've found a picture from Wikipedia of our buses

Spoiler

MetroBus_Route_10_3.jpg

8 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

I like the bus, the reference and what you've made out of it. ^^

I've found a picture from Wikipedia of our buses

Reveal hidden contents

MetroBus_Route_10_3.jpg

Now I get it! 

Maybe it does not have the features like your bus because of the regional difference and its use!

I mean the country I live on uses these buses as school buses