Why isnt there a an actual pause keybind

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Why I cannot pause with a key, then press again said key and continue where it paused? this is what typically the spacebar does on every video editor, but in here it goes back to where it started playing, which can be useful in some instances, so keep both keybinds just add one where it continues playing where you paused it on the next keystroke.

Edited by moniker

15 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Does the enter key do anything different? I thought it did what you're looking for.

The enter key restarts the animation at the complete start. He means he wants the space button to do pause like in a video player like Youtube.

Edited by Cubic Ralsei

8 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

The enter key restarts the animation at the complete start. He means he wants the space button to do pause like in a video player like Youtube.

I know what he means, I just thought the enter button paused it like you said. That's how it works in Vegas, just confused em

10 minutes ago, moniker said:

Irrelevant, it's just something basic missing since ages ago. I donated btw that's irrelevant.

Being a donator doesn't make your suggestions a priority. Nimi isn't going to release a patch just for something as small as that. If this is going to be added, it'll be in the next update. Remember that he's the only active developer, and that he's also working on Modelbench at the same time.

57 minutes ago, moniker said:

Irrelevant, it's just something basic missing since ages ago. I donated btw that's irrelevant.

"just because I donated it makes me special, so this tired and busy developer should do what I demand" @moniker

this is you, you're acting this way, as voxy said donating doesn't make you special, it just means that you helped this program a little bit cool, but you're being entitled that's not cool

Edited by Ian_The_One