Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Decided to try my hand at making a Halo skin, and decided on making one for Jorge-052, my favorite member of Noble Team. It isn't exactly realistic, the colors are all single hued because i was using Skin-Craft, so i couldn't really do much for it, sorry if that bugs you, i don't mind it very much...

But anyways, here it is! QnK38we.png

I'll be open to requests, if you're really interested, probably wont be, but you know, in case you are.

Word of warning that i may not always have time to do a request, so please try to be patient if you do make one.

Oh, and thanks for taking the time to read this, if you did!

EDIT: Made another real quick, Kat-b320! OnVN6QI.png

couldn't get the robotic arm, due to skin-craft going with symmetrical editing, but oh well.

EDITAGAIN: i'll now be using this for halo skins in general, and i'll constantly be adding skins to this post!

like this one!: RuAEAc9.png

a red EOD spartan, based on the Halo 3 design!

You can edit it in skin-craft to change the colors, if you want.

NEW SKIN!

Fan of ODSTs? Here you go! PFr9GfJ.png

its not perfect, but i tried..

Edited by eudabarnairb

No, i'm sure i could do others too, good question!

this topic was just for halo ones, you could probably just message me another type of skin, and i'll get around to making it, but i wont be posting it on this topic, since it wont be halo related.

i'd still be glad to make the skin though, so just send a Message for what it is, maybe a link to a reference pic or something.

I wasn't sure What armor type or game version to make, so i settled for a Halo 3 Combat elite, since it'd be easy to recognize the most out of them.,

I hope thats fine, i'll be glad to re-make or just make another in case you wanted a certain armor type, though.

pTGX9Su.png

Hey, mind you doing a skin for one of my characters? (an OC, he's not hard at all.)

He just has an Air Assualt helmet with a red visor, and black armor.

i don't mean any offense by this, but i just checked your minecraft skin, and its pretty much exactly what you asked me to make.. of course, it may not be exact, or at least it only looks similar, but it does look like what you asked for, i'll still make the skin, of course, just thought i'd sort of mention that.

Made the skin! the only details mentioned were the air assault helmet with a red visor, so i decided to use the default armor for the rest of the body, as always, if you don't like it, let me know and i'll redo it to your more specific directions!zKelFpK.png

hold on, i'll upload those half life ones, then get to work on emile and carter and noble six :D

YVhE0pE.pngagry2yW.png

it might actually be better to look up someone elses skins, to be honest, its getting late where i am so it'll be a while until i'm done with the skins you requested, but if you still want to wait, i'll be working on them tomorrow <.>

i don't mean any offense by this, but i just checked your minecraft skin, and its pretty much exactly what you asked me to make.. of course, it may not be exact, or at least it only looks similar, but it does look like what you asked for, i'll still make the skin, of course, just thought i'd sort of mention that.

Made the skin! the only details mentioned were the air assault helmet with a red visor, so i decided to use the default armor for the rest of the body, as always, if you don't like it, let me know and i'll redo it to your more specific directions!zKelFpK.png

Thanks, this is awesome!