Farmhouse -Skyrim Realism-

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, crustyjpeg said:

hi this is mine

2 hours ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Liars this doesn't belong to any of you! 

It belongs to its rightful owner, shutterstock!

Skyrim_REALISM_SP.png

you know, even though I know that your statements were a joke It still pisses me off.

so stop.

Looks pretty good, I like it! Shame you stole it from shutterstock.

There are a few things I dislike about it though.

• It's so low res!!! What the hell, it's 1004x431, what even is that aspect ratio?
  • Some of the textures look quite stretched and or low res (Unless it only looks low res thanks to the image res).
    • Example of a stretched + low res texture:

26a9fb674342bd8b6767f87f490baf0b.png

• The lighting looks a bit weird, thanks to the faked PCSS I'm guessing? For example, it looks green around the shadows.
  • The shadows look very purple, they should be way more blue and possibly lighter as well. Faked GI would definitely help.
  • I'd say it's hard to make out much from the image, maybe moving the camera back and making it obvious this is the front of a house would help.

7 hours ago, JosSamLoh said:

Looks pretty good, I like it! Shame you stole it from shutterstock.

There are a few things I dislike about it though.

• It's so low res!!! What the hell, it's 1004x431, what even is that aspect ratio?
  • Some of the textures look quite stretched and or low res (Unless it only looks low res thanks to the image res).
    • Example of a stretched + low res texture:

26a9fb674342bd8b6767f87f490baf0b.png

• The lighting looks a bit weird, thanks to the faked PCSS I'm guessing? For example, it looks green around the shadows.
  • The shadows look very purple, they should be way more blue and possibly lighter as well. Faked GI would definitely help.
  • I'd say it's hard to make out much from the image, maybe moving the camera back and making it obvious this is the front of a house would help.

1. Yeah they're 1k textures since It was meant to be used as a skyrim texture pack (my pc can't handle 2k unfortunately)

2.  LOL someone finally noticed that it was stretched out

3.  I didn't really use any PCSS hmm

4. Trying to get an ENB colour let me get an example

chbmjcO.jpg 

Simillar to that

5. Yeah, I guess you're right I just ran out of assets

Thanks for dem criticisms dud (Btw teach me normal map ples)