"I'm Breaking Out"|4k Cinematic Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, everyone. It's been almost a year since I've posted my last wallpaper.

I decided to finally post something, because if I had to be honest... I am pretty proud of how this turned out. I also wanted to test out Mine-Imator 1.2.3 officially.

While I think some things could be fixed like the lighting and posing. I think I have improved in a way.

Most of this wallpaper was made using Mine-Imator only. The only things I edited in using Photoshop was a bit of the vignette and the signature. Everything else is made using Mine-Imator 1.2.3.

Hope you enjoy. I worked pretty hard on this with the help of some people like SuperSolomob422 for helping me with the angle and such, since I messed that up a bit.

5494ccabe7e2c84fe44fa432cdd10784.png

Unedited:

Spoiler

d978f613836d08bdf035234ce6e8f072.png

Hope you all enjoy! This was really fun to make like most wallpapers I do. Have a great day!

Edited by Shadow
Fixed Link

1 hour ago, jakubg1 said:

I see no difference between an edited and an unedited one.

Well, I mentioned what those differences were. I added the signature and some of the vignette. The edited version is a bit darker than the unedited one. Either way, the differences aren't that important... Just the overall outcome :)