Animation Challenge Suggestions!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As a part of my journey to find motivation and inspiration to animate again, I've given myself little challenges here and there like my 24 hour animation challenge.

Unfortunately I am not in the best mind state or imagination right now (if that makes sense) to come up with many challenge ideas.

I was wondering what suggestions might you guys have? 

When I fill up my page of 5-10 challenge ideas, I'm gonna do a random number picker and see what I have to animate. 

(Also if you could put how long I have to set a timer for, that'd be appreciated to <3 )

Okay so idk if this goes in here but I didn't see a specific spot for it, so mods/helpers/admin guys could you help please? lol

7 hours ago, DragonPixel said:

you could do an animation of assassins in the mimedieval  times with magic and stufe and make it about 1 or 2 min and at the end make everything go BOOM

That one sounds doable. I don't really wanna do the re-creating ones, cause then I don't really have to come up with anything.

16 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Recreate the official Minecraft 1.14 Release Trailer Animation thing, but double the time the villagers animals do that dance thing.

Maybe, except it doesn't really test my imagination. I'm doing these challenges to practice my imagination and creativity. 

17 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

Make something about building a house, or maybe mining something.

Maybe maybe, except it's kinda plain. lol

19 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

How about recreated this?

Probably not, cause as I said I don't really feel like recreating things. 

22 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

You could recreate a videogame's intro for example.

Maybe, but again as I said... lmao

I got this Ider were you have an OG minecraft player comes back to minecraft and gose mining and get so paranoid/terrified of all of the noses that they added  you could make some thing pretty funny from that.

1 minute ago, DragonPixel said:

I got this Ider were you have an OG minecraft player comes back to minecraft and gose mining and get so paranoid/terrified of all of the noses that they added  you could make some thing pretty funny from that.

noses? sir i think only the villagers, ravagers and some other mobs have noses

Edited by Cubic Ralsei

no like the random scary cave noises that play when you are in a cave 

2 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

noses? sir i think only the villagers, ravagers and some other mobs have noses

no like the random scary cave noises that play when you are in a cave 

8 hours ago, DragonPixel said:

Hmm yeah, I could start it off with the OG sounds, then he gets like, locked in a cave and then new minecraft sounds. lol