For the love of god please let us change the status update notification in the settings

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When you reply (or even react) to a status update, you automatically recieve a notification everytime someone replies. You can't change that in the notifications settings and it's super annoying! >_<

It should be like posts: you choose to recieve notifications or not.

Please someone who still have contact with David, please ask him to change that. I'm not the only one who complained about that.

Edited by Ghatos

18 minutes ago, FredMCGamer said:

I mean, I don’t get bothered by it but... I guess that should be an option

That's what I said: "It should be like posts: you choose to recieve notifications or not."

11 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

for the love of god please don't do what this guy says i want to know when someone says something

No I mean is being able to choose if we get a notification or not

1 hour ago, Rollo said:

It doesn't give you notifications of you just react to it. Also, I don't think they have the option to let you choose whether or not you get notifications for it.

That's my request: being able to choose to get a notification or not!

1 hour ago, crustyjpeg said:

e d i t e d

Yes, because the previous title wasn't precise enough 

17 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

That's my request: being able to choose to get a notification or not!

I'm saying I don't think David can change that. Would be nice to have a choice but I don't think David can easily give us a choice.

44 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

4846B926-134B-4504-A67C-2C733750D112.jpe

”please... us change”...?

Fixed, thanks for telling me that

29 minutes ago, Rollo said:

I'm saying I don't think David can change that. Would be nice to have a choice but I don't think David can easily give us a choice.

Guess I won't reply to status updates then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maybe there should be a little switch on each post to see if you want notifications for it or not, because maybe theres a certain post that you DO want to see notifications for but you dont want to see notifications on other stuff