Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I tried my best. I didn't really mess with the new updates this time. Maybe I will later this week. 

I appreciated your thoughts and opinions on this wallpaper, feel free to comment on it!

jzGo3NL.png

Ignore the sideways logs on the trees. It wasn't like that in the original world, or at least I didn't notice it when I downloaded the world.

Edited by TheJeweledWolf

1 hour ago, Just Philip said:

Holy hell this is really good. 10/10

Thanks.

58 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

The scenery is too dark compared to the sky.

Yeah, you're right. How would I go about making it brother without making it look like crap?

54 minutes ago, trapbuilder2 said:

I had issues with sideways trees on some maps aswell

Really? Do you think it's a glitch?

11 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Thanks.

Yeah, you're right. How would I go about making it brother without making it look like crap?

Really? Do you think it's a glitch?

Not sure, it only happened with older maps, so maybe it was an issue with logs placed before sideways logs were implemented

10 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

I like that even when it's literally just scenery, and nothing going on, it feels like you still manage to tell some sort of story with the composition and whatnot. I would maybe bump up the sunlight range slightly as it looks like the tree leaves at the very back look like....crap :P 

Thanks, for both the top and the compliment.