Shooting Star (Wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I always start projects like this and end up kinda giving up cause i end up not liking it anymore.. It's always nice to see stuff like this out there though.
GG

4 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

-snip-

Haha guys we got Skibbz to see the funny image, epic win. Now who wants to come over to my house and play Halo 3 on my Xbox 360? My mom's making mac and cheese with hot dogs in it

1 minute ago, Rollo said:

Haha guys we got Skibbz to see the funny image, epic win. Now who wants to come over to my house and play Halo 3 on my Xbox 360? My mom's making mac and cheese with hot dogs in it

nah my moms making pizza rolls and ill play some call of duty modern warfare 2 on my ps3 lol XD rawr

Edited by Mooterz

Just now, Mooterz said:

nah my moms making pizza rolls and ill play some call of duty modern warfare 2 on my ps3 lol XD rawr

But I made an awesome forge map before school, Tommy and Ricky are coming to test it out dude. We need even teams

you know what im tired im going to go on my windows 7 pc and watch some smosh vids, they just posted a "if video games were real" video featuring Anthony and Ian

Edited by Mooterz