Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ever since I installed Mine-imator version 1.2.3, Mine-Imator has been taking up so much G.P.U. that my computer has been feeling like its the surface of the sun. I figured this out by opening up task manager and it says so right there. Here's the evidence on the problem!

-q1cxIdVmRtGDPg0gFB0XZJg_AzMuxAQNLPDIUDd

If you want a good laugh on the situation and see the picture at the same time, you can always look at the bugs page that I made for my YouTube channel.

That's all, is there a way a developer can fix this in the next update, because this never happened on V-1.2.2 or earlier, and I swear that its not that my graphics card is out of date.

14 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

Ever since I installed Mine-imator version 1.2.3, Mine-Imator has been taking up so much G.P.U. that my computer has been feeling like its the surface of the sun. I figured this out by opening up task manager and it says so right there. Here's the evidence on the problem!

-q1cxIdVmRtGDPg0gFB0XZJg_AzMuxAQNLPDIUDd

If you want a good laugh on the situation and see the picture at the same time, you can always look at the bugs page that I made for my YouTube channel.

That's all, is there a way a developer can fix this in the next update, because this never happened on V-1.2.2 or earlier, and I swear that its not that my graphics card is out of date.

no image

13 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Mine Imator will eat more and more GPU depending on your project assets and keyframe amount

Also, that's 11.7% That's not as high as I thought it would be.

Actually, the picture has a low resolution. It originally said 51.7%, but thank you with the advice on how the assets and keyframe's work, it really helps! ?

13 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

image doesnt work

13 hours ago, GamingQuick said:

no image

Try checking out the bugs page I made. 

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ

9 hours ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

Actually, the picture has a low resolution. It originally said 51.7%, but thank you with the advice on how the assets and keyframe's work, it really helps! ?

What's your GPU? weak GPUs could actually suffer and lead to high usage.