please watch my monster school animation!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

That was the worst monster school animation ever. It’s so sad seeing such big members of the community resorting to such terrible plots for animation. Herobrine and his whole school should be nuked. Don’t watch this if you can’t handle cringe

Spoiler

Jk great job man!

This was pretty entertaining, and the particle effects in particular were exellent.

just gonna throw this out there that neither of the titles make sense, the forum title is just misleading and the youtube title is odd as this has basically nothing to do with cod

as a 4 year veteran of the war on terror, i am absolutely disgusted by what you've made. this here "monster school" animation is not just a disgrace to the marine corps - but to all 5 branches of the US military, you should be ashamed of yourself.

5 hours ago, crustyjpeg said:

This was pretty entertaining, and the particle effects in particular were exellent.

just gonna throw this out there that neither of the titles make sense, the forum title is just misleading and the youtube title is odd as this has basically nothing to do with cod

Pretty simillar from a mission I played on COD 4 modern warfare, "charlie don't surf" (well not that simillar)

The AC-130 could do the job why the hell did ya send 4 guys instead

I liked it it had a good plot but I din't feel sad when you wanted me to you should of spent more time to develop an build a connection with vuer and character but other than that it was very entertaining