Old textures for Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As of Minecraft 1.14 / Mine-Imator 1.2.3, New textures have been added. But i know that not everyone likes them. So should there be an option to enable the old textures or is it already there and I just don't know.

In other words, I think there should be an old texture pack with the program (Unless there already is).

I was about to ask about this. It looks so weird. The new skeleton looks creepy. If anyone knows how to add the ones from the previous version while not overwritteng/screwing up anything that has to do with new blocks/models or whatever from 1.14 then please post it. So basically we need 1.13 textures while keeping all the stuff from 1.14 that's new.

Sadly, it seems we'll have to get the Programmer Art resource pack from the Minecraft 1.14 files, then manually import that into Mine-imator. Nimi has already said there will not be an option to switch to the old textures...

However, as of 1.2.3 importing a resource pack crashes Mine-imator, so currently we're forced to use the new textures.
...which honestly sucks, as in my opinion the 1.14 textures are absolutely disgusting...

Edited by __Mine__

18 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

Sadly, it seems we'll have to get the Programmer Art resource pack from the Minecraft 1.14 files, then manually import that into Mine-imator. Nimi has already said there will not be an option to switch to the old textures...

However, importing a resource pack crashes Mine-imator, so currently we're forced to use the new textures.
...which honestly sucks, as in my opinion the 1.14 textures are absolutely disgusting...

Why does importing a resource pack crash the new version? Why wouldn't you test if loading a resource pack crashes the program before releasing it?

Any news on when it will be fixed? the new textures are terrible indeed. What were they thinking?

PS: I just loaded a texture pack and it doesn't crashes, but the textures don't get replaced by the old ones so I guess the filenames are new.

Edited by moniker