trapbuilder2

Unexpected Visitor

I know that this could be better, but I don't know how to achieve it. Please, feel free to give criticism and tips!hhy3niA.png

Case: 

Edited by trapbuilder2
Sourced Briefcase

Just now, GamingQuick said:

Can't really see the foreground

Yeah, I seem to have a hard time balancing lighting. I want things to seem dark, but I always seem to go a bit too far with it.

So first off, its really dark and hard to see much. Second, some camera effects, like DoF, would be nice. Finally, the lighting could use a bit more work. You could probably find some nice turtorials for that, though.

6 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

So first off, its really dark and hard to see much. Second, some camera effects, like DoF, would be nice. Finally, the lighting could use a bit more work. You could probably find some nice turtorials for that, though.

Yeah I've already made a comment about the darkness. There is some DOF present, you may be able to see it in the far background. Any suggestions for lighting tutorials?

10 hours ago, trapbuilder2 said:

Yeah I've already made a comment about the darkness. There is some DOF present, you may be able to see it in the far background. Any suggestions for lighting tutorials?

SharpWind and AnxiousCynic have some good ones. The best thing to do is search "Mine-imator lighting turtorials" on YouTube.

Just now, TheJeweledWolf said:

SharpWind and AnxiousCynic have some good ones. The best thing to do is search "Mine-imator lighting turtorials" on YouTube.

Thanks