Need Feedbacks Again

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Make the cave darker and add torches

Make the camera move a little bit more and make more camera plans (to make the animation more dynamic)

At 0:54, make him move faster, because he's running as fast as someone walking

And at 0:06, he's sliding a little bit to the right

When he's going down the cave at 0:04, he's doing it too fast

When he's lighting up the fire, he's using an iron ingot instead of using the hook thing on the top left:

Briquet.png

Edited by Ghatos

What Ghatos said.

Also, what the hell is he lighting on fire??? Stone??

Animations could use some work, as they seem rather sloppy (no offense, just something that comes with time). 

Lighting, composition maybe, some movement of the camera, as well as overlapping action. 
(That means have the arms/head a frame or two ahead of the body/legs)

25 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

What Ghatos said.

Also, what the hell is he lighting on fire??? Stone??

Animations could use some work, as they seem rather sloppy (no offense, just something that comes with time). 

Lighting, composition maybe, some movement of the camera, as well as overlapping action. 
(That means have the arms/head a frame or two ahead of the body/legs)

Coal ore.

also, it’s supposed to have minecraft logic. You can set stone on fire but it will go out in a few seconds, remember?

as for the sloppyness, I tried my best, I think I need more practice, but thanks!

39 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

Make the camera move a little bit more and make more camera plans (to make the animation more dynamic)

When he's lighting up the fire, he's using an iron ingot instead of using the hook thing on the top left:

Briquet.png

I know I used an iron ingot. If I want the hook and the flint to be separate I need to retexture it and I was running out of time.

43 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

Briquet.png

I know I used an iron ingot. If I want the hook and the flint to be separate I need to retexture it and I was running out of time. He was slow because he was low on hunger bar! Jk that was an excuse

Edited by MojangYang