Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Returning Back With Some Bit Of Showing Some Mine-Imator Works Of Mine Here Into The Website

World War Z (Old Animation) {This animation is from my well....., trully beginning days on mine-imator, from my merging from the uhm... 0.6 beta?...i guess it is..., when was like 1.5.2, and the camera used to be a bit..... Basic..., to Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO}

Assasin's Craft, {First Animation Of Parkour With Sound Editing}

Unknown Plays Adventure {First Moderate Animation I Made On The Old Times With An Great Old Animation Friend Of Mine}, Miss him :'v (First Time Well...., A bit, used well scenario ambience and sound effect sounds to attempt matching environment to create a immersion felling for the watcher

Kyubi And Jennifer Adventure {A Practice On A Snowy Environment For Future Plannings, The Cave kinda.... sucked imo, but i managed to get a better view on how animation works}

MC TF2 Animation (P.1) The Escape  {Old Project From My Sightly Attemps on getting better on animation using a well...., not good device...

Well.... Guess that's enough of stuff for this time..., since i already mentioned,i dont want to spam much stuff in here, i want to show what i've done but without disturbing admins/users time