Fortnite-Imator Question?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

16 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Give me one reason why It's a good idea

Because There is a surprising lack of Fortnite Animations(I'm Not saying its a good Idea, I'm just answering your question)

Instead of broadcasting Negativity just because its fOrTnItE, I will instead give m honest opinion on this topic. I think it's an interesting idea, however you would to make a way to make custom skins/weapons/etc in order to get the stuff into the program(Like we have now with MI and Modelbench). Personally though, I'm partial to Minecraft Anims.(I just really like the voxel style) 

1 hour ago, Agentsecret24 said:

Because There is a surprising lack of Fortnite Animations(I'm Not saying its a good Idea, I'm just answering your question)

Instead of broadcasting Negativity just because its fOrTnItE, I will instead give m honest opinion on this topic. I think it's an interesting idea, however you would to make a way to make custom skins/weapons/etc in order to get the stuff into the program(Like we have now with MI and Modelbench). Personally though, I'm partial to Minecraft Anims.(I just really like the voxel style) 

It's not negative It's just fortnite is repetetive, which makes it no longer interesting.

Good to know the community here is still as terrible as ever...

I'm probably going to get downvoted for this, but I say go for it! If there's something you want to make, go ahead and make it.

Just remember that if (more likely "when", given this place) you get a flood of downvotes, only a couple of them will be genuine; the rest of them will be people jumping on the downvote bandwagon because that's what people do on these forums...