Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, WAZZL3 said:

ill give u 1 hint, dont use the default run

It's not the default run.

Anyways about the animation, try to reduce foot sliding when he runs. Also, the camera movement is a little annoying because none of the objects are in the correct place in the frame.

3 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

woah, is that guy made out of the softest jello ever?

Which guy? The guy who got cut in the face is weak and never fought before. If you are talking about the yellow and green guy (my character) then Idk what your talking about XD

1 minute ago, MojangYang said:

Which guy? The guy who got cut in the face is weak and never fought before. If you are talking about the yellow and green guy (my character) then Idk what your talking about XD

yep i'm talking about the guy being cut in the face

3 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

It's not the default run.

Anyways about the animation, try to reduce foot sliding when he runs. Also, the camera movement is a little annoying because none of the objects are in the correct place in the frame.

When I first made it it looked too slow so I shrunk the space by dragging the key frames closer to each other and no it looked a bit UN-smooth if that’s what you mean

not bad, imo the animation is not exagurated enough, too slow and the run is a bit linear. also just a tip with the camera try using the instant transition when fast actions are happening, easier to caputre the important bits since you know, they're fast. i'll upvote tho not bad ?