Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1) You should have posted that in "team request"

2) Who are you? I mean I don't want to be mean but probably no one will join your group because you come out of nowhere, you don't have any reputation, and also because you gave NO INFOS, like you're a group of what? animators? developers? gamers?

3) Just my opinion but I don't think Instagram is the best place to make a group

You waltz on in here thinking you can request a team and people will just flock to you? Nobody knows who you are, nobody knows what you do and you clearly aren't displaying any worthiness for having a team. I'm sorry to say this but as far as a lot of the forums are concerned you have done nothing important or special to show you're capable of running a team or even making a single animation on your own. Spend a few months making something that people can actually see and then come back.

2 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

You waltz on in here thinking you can request a team and people will just flock to you? Nobody knows who you are, nobody knows what you do and you clearly aren't displaying any worthiness for having a team. I'm sorry to say this but as far as a lot of the forums are concerned you have done nothing important or special to show you're capable of running a team or even making a single animation on your own. Spend a few months making something that people can actually see and then come back.

coming from a staff member, that was pretty harsh, (but true)

None of you have to join this, nor is he asking why no one's joining. If you just wanted more clarification then sure but why are you like trying to scold him about how no one's gonna join and how no one knows him without any real prompt?

Alright, I phrased things pretty harshly and I apologise for that. I guess I'll give you some relevant advice that can actually help you.

If you want an animation group it's a good idea to have at least some previous work to show, otherwise not many people will actually see what they're in for. If you already have that then it's a good idea to post it with your recruitment topic. If you want to start a group you should at least be able to display one value of what you need for the group, so in a group where you want animators, writers and voice actors it's good to be one of those yourself. As for just being a leader? That's hard to demonstrate. If you want to solely be a leader then maybe form a group with your friends and start there.

It's also a good idea to already have posted things on these forums and not have made an account just for the recruitment post. You have a much better change of gaining members if people know who you are.

Also, I've never used Instagram before so I lack a frame of reference but I can only assume it's a poor choice for team collaboration. If you want to start a group chat for your group then consider a service like Discord or Slack which is actually designed for these sorts of things. Especially in the case of Slack, which I've heard is used by multiple large companies for communication and has certain productivity features.

As for your topic, it's very, very short and not very descriptive. Do you need a specific amount of members? A specific type of member like an animator or writer? What do you plan to actually do and what is your end goal? Also, don't think you're going to end up like a large group such as Black Plasma very easily. I don't know much about them but from the Youtube channel I can figure out that they started in 2008, that's 11 years to get them where they are today and they probably didn't even start with Minecraft animations. Be ambitious but not too ambitious.

If you need any help then feel free to ask other people for help or criticism, and listen to it thoroughly. There's a lot of people here who would be willing to offer it.

I hope I've been able to compensate with the advice and feel free to ask if you need any more. 

9 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

what he said

Ok   iii dont believe reputation but in experience  i starded doing animation 9years ago i lost everything in the computer due to short-circuit so i like start from scratch  so i also am a pro story writer so i am planning to make 

A group like black plasma

I believe together can make reality 

https://discord.gg/bKPMnU

Who ever belives in me can join 

Together is th strength 

Lets do it

I dont want to be group leader you can choose 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:06 AM, Minecraft boy said:

Ok   iii dont believe reputation but in experience  i starded doing animation 9years ago i lost everything in the computer due to short-circuit so i like start from scratch  so i also am a pro story writer so i am planning to make 

A group like black plasma

I believe together can make reality 

https://discord.gg/bKPMnU

Who ever belives in me can join 

Together is th strength 

Lets do it

I dont want to be group leader you can choose 

...the link is expired (sorry, I just go with anyone who says they're good at writing stories cuz I'm not).

Edited by MasterArcher12