The differences between Mine-imator and Blender

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Blender has that annoying unnecessary grain while mine-imator gives us the choice to use the grain without wasting 6-9 minutes trying to set up the "perfect scene lighting".

Edited by Mineshaft Animation

4 hours ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Blender has that annoying unnecessary grain while mine-imator gives us the choice to use the grain without wasting 6-9 minutes trying to set up the "perfect scene lighting".

Doesn't that change with EEVEE?

7 hours ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

That's only if you live render. If you actually export the shot image or video it looks fine.

2 hours ago, Rollo said:

That's only if you live render. If you actually export the shot image or video it looks fine.

4 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

Doesn't that change with EEVEE?

Aight thanks for giving me a reason to not listen to a fact made by people in a discord call.

Original reason: Blender has more advanced stuff in the program but most option are hard to learn. It also carries the ability to allow the users physics and high quality graphics. For Mine-imator it has very limited options you can easily learn if you just doodle around in it. It carries less then the normal average advanced software would carry and it only takes screen shots of your animation instead of rendering it pixel by pixel.

11 hours ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

then you havent used cycles