Hello im creating a cars game like heartstone with mine-imator  and i want to make a whip as a weapon card so can you help me to create a whip. Thank you

8 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

car game like heartstone? whip? making a game with mine imator? i don't understand

They meant to say "card game like Hearthstone" and maybe they're just making the textures in Mine-Imator, idk

I think he wants to make an animation version of cars game like heartstone and needs a whip rig.

I’d say color a cube, and scale it down, then duplicate it,  parent that cube to the other cube, then reset the size, scale and position on the cube that’s parented, move it down a little and turn on inherits select in the properties panel, then duplicate the parented cube, parent it to the other parented cube, then duplicate the parented cube on the top of the parent list (not the original the one under) and then parent it to the last cube on the list, and repeat until you have a good length, and when you do, just select the top cube and rotate, (note: maybe parent the top cube to a different cube to move it)

Edited by Jake_28
Reee spellong

Here's my advice:

Create a flat whip texture in your preferred image editing software (flat as in, like the style of Minecraft items), then using ModelBench, create a 3D item with the whip texture applied to it, and make the part holding the item bendable. Then in Mine-Imator, import it in and bend it to the preferred... bend. And yeah, that's how I would do it.