Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

car game like heartstone? whip? making a game with mine imator? i don't understand

They meant to say "card game like Hearthstone" and maybe they're just making the textures in Mine-Imator, idk

I think he wants to make an animation version of cars game like heartstone and needs a whip rig.

I’d say color a cube, and scale it down, then duplicate it,  parent that cube to the other cube, then reset the size, scale and position on the cube that’s parented, move it down a little and turn on inherits select in the properties panel, then duplicate the parented cube, parent it to the other parented cube, then duplicate the parented cube on the top of the parent list (not the original the one under) and then parent it to the last cube on the list, and repeat until you have a good length, and when you do, just select the top cube and rotate, (note: maybe parent the top cube to a different cube to move it)

Edited by Jake_28
Reee spellong