I lost my preference settings and resent projects

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

all you need to know is that it is all like I just installed it.

21 minutes ago, WAZZL3 said:

screenshot please?

Edited by M3KAI5ER44

19 minutes ago, M3KAI5ER44 said:

we know that but we cant help you with just that information, you're going to have to give us some sort of a screenshot

7 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

we know that but we cant help you with just that information, you're going to have to give us some sort of a screenshot

HOW!? I can't get a URL for that rn!

edit: I found imgur: https://imgur.com/a/TyVoKqK

Edited by M3KAI5ER44
i found a way to post the link

2 minutes ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

Did you download a newer version and/or reinstall the program? And is this the portable version or was it installed with the installer? 

installed. no, I have not updated or reinstalled

Edited by M3KAI5ER44

1 minute ago, M3KAI5ER44 said:

installed. no, I have to updated or reinstalled

Okay, I'm going to play captain obvious, but have you tried closing the program and relaunching it since this issue occurred? 

Just now, M3KAI5ER44 said:

I said no... not to be rude

Well, no offense, but the sentence was broken. xP 

Okay, so something I would suggest doing is finding the program directory and checking if your projects are completely deleted or just not showing up in the program.

Just now, Foxtrot0806 said:

Well, no offense, but the sentence was broken. xP 

Okay, so something I would suggest doing is finding the program directory and checking if your projects are completely deleted or just not showing up in the program.

well I have checked that and they are there but I gave them stupid names and I can't seem to find which one is which and it lost my settings and it is just- ugh!

1 minute ago, M3KAI5ER44 said:

well I have checked that and they are there but I gave them stupid names and I can't seem to find which one is which and it lost my settings and it is just- ugh!

So, what I recommend doing is doing the same thing and going to I believe data and copying the "settings" file to somewhere convenient (I.E: Desktop) as well as all your projects and reinstalling the program. Once it reinstalls replace your settings file that is in the new installation with the one from your desktop and move your projects to the project folder. Surely there's an easier fix, but this might help. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Just now, Foxtrot0806 said:

So, what I recommend doing is doing the same thing and going to I believe data and copying the "settings" file to somewhere convenient (I.E: Desktop) as well as all your projects and reinstalling the program. Once it reinstalls replace your settings file that is in the new installation with the one from your desktop and move your projects to the project folder. Surely there's an easier fix, but this might help. Take it with a grain of salt though. :)

ok...! thanks!