Aperture Science Needs Cores!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

~--(Incoming Transmission)--~

Hello! My name's Falkner, and we here at Aperture Science need your help! As you've probably heard, much of our facility is run by Personality Cores, masterfully crafted, spherical constructs with fully formed personalities and identities! I mean, I'm a core myself, I usually help monitor the mining operations a few levels down from where I am now! But, well... We've got a shortage of Personality Cores right now, and frankly a shortage of ideas as well. We've truly run dry, and it's almost halted expansion of the facility. But you can fix this situation! Since I've found you to be a talented bunch of people, I entrust to you the task of designing new cores for us to build and employ here. Get creative and don't be afraid to be too obscure, we've got a use here for just about any core you can throw at us! I've already made a sort of "template" for you to work off of that I'm sure you'll use to its fullest potential. Just use the format below:

---------------------------------------

Name:

Role:

Special tools/modifications (optional):

Image of your design, and a download so we can convert it into a useable schematic:

---------------------------------------

Good luck, and remember: Here at Aperture Science, we're all about innovation and originality, so go wild!

Here's the core template, by the way, based off of my own model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_isG66GL5Mkobl2ndRCuapjckVMROiJE

Okay, good. Now, where's Subject S-4M? He should've been back by now... He didn't find another  *BOOM* Oh no... I'M COMING, DON'T WORRY!
~--(Transmission Ended)--~

Edited by BaconSandwich

4 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

i don’t get it?

What are you supposed to... do?

You're supposed to download the project and make your own character going off the template model and textures, then post your result here with the format I outlined. If you don't know what a core is, here's some info: https://theportalwiki.com/wiki/Cores (also I used the GIMP Kaleidoscope filter for the designs on mine, so that might help if you wanna do something similar)