The Madbox Interview (Has 7 Swear Wordies)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

18 minutes ago, KingGXD said:

the boi with light blue shirt has a mouth but he didnt even open it lol

his face was steady throughout the whole animation, this was a "technique" I used for comedic purpose. The rest are well animated except for his, giving him a purpose of a "blank expression" with a mixture of derpiness. In the last parts of the plot, we see his pupils change, concluding that his "blank expression" role has completely broke and he now fears the dragon.

maybe add a swear warning (edit:strong language warning jingus cripes)

okay
that was...
interesting
a tad disturbing at times and the furry stuff made me very uncomfortable, but it was pretty well animated and got a good few laughs outta me.

Edited by crustyjpeg

3 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

also i'll replace this text with my thoughts when i've finished watching

Done. ?

12 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

okay
that was...
interesting
a tad disturbing at times and the furry stuff made me very uncomfortable, but it was pretty well animated and got a good few laughs outta me.

I'm glad you find the animation interesting and fun in general, sorry about making you feel uncomfortable tbh that's what I wonder to my audience when I make humor animation like these in WIP. Now that you mentioned that, I'll try my best to limit and adjust my humor. Would take awhile, but I am getting there actually. But thanks for the feedback, much appreciate. ;) 

12 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

oh dear 0_0

fortunately/unfortunately i am used to this sort of thing

*dies*

oh also EWW too much drool

its unsanitary

and somewhat insulting to my idea of a dragon ?

I actually do agree with you, but don't take the animation seriously, it's meant to be funny and giggle the turd out of you. I exaggerated the drooling to emphasize of what Pigman the one being devoured gone through. That's why I placed a lot of them in the end, telling RandomJeremy the guy who barged in with a gun that facing Alkaide the dragon was too dangerous for him. The drool is not to be taken seriously, I hope you do know that. ? Because one thing I know for sure who also has a huge interest in dragons, I know they aren't like the dragon portrayed in the animation.