Submit your skin here for my next animation (background characters are available!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! im going to make an animation series called "Fright" which is about surviving for the dead, and im gonna need your skin for my animation

So i need a total of 6 skins per person, and it will be picked 6 people that wants their skin to become part of the main character. and the rest of their submission of their skin, there is a chance that i could use your skin for my animation as a zombie  OR i could use your skin as a background character.  ill will edit your skin into a zombie (or you could edit your own ) and ill be choosing skins randomly by using a wheel decide online.

Skin's submitted as main characters (6/6):

@TheJeweledWolf (Alive)

@YoshiHunter (Alive)

@9redwoods(Alive)

@hiendiep55(Alive)

@FredMCGamer(Alive)

@DuallyElemental(Alive)

Other skins submitted (zombies/ background character):

@Rawami (???)

@BaconSandwich(???)

@MineRig(???)

@iZestyLIVE(???)

@Bronze(???)

and if you are curious about "fright" here's the summery below

Spoiler

After the breakout of the zombie apocalypse, the world is becoming dangerous. people are dying, killing and make hard decisions in order to survive. And their goal is to go to a destination where the survivors can be saved which is informed in the radio, though it was far and a hassle, but there is no there way to escape the danger of the hungry living dead. Will they able to survive and get to their destination? or is it a false information?

sorry if the summery is little : /

EDIT: i fixed the summery 

P.s.

If any of the main characters die, there is a chance that it will replace the main character (either dead or missing) with the background characters 

Edited by Zarfel
fixing the summery

14 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

Doge trying to survive from the death... uhm, seems interesting.

sorry, I had to... but really some skins actually can kill all the atmosphere.

it's okay i already have depression

On 4/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, DuallyElemental said:

If i get weapons can you use my Naginata rig plz? lol, good luck man, I can't wait

Maybe. and thanks :]

On 4/24/2019 at 9:58 PM, Rawami said:

I'm a background guy ;-;

Btw good luck.

Sorry : |