First Mineimator Project | Unsuspecting Mob Poster

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

okay time to cc 2nd attempt

1.steve,zombies,spider,skeleton,enderman,creeper,herobrine,and the horse all have stiff poses so try making different poses

2.try not to have visible flatlands

3.lighting could be used

4.try to reduce the radius of the point light idk

5.the watermark *idk* is way too big and its dragging away all the attention to the wallpaper

6.why is there one lonely tree

Edited by xXsentienXx

4 minutes ago, xXsentienXx said:

the watermark *idk* is way too big and its dragging away all the attention to the wallpaper

You’re kidding, right? That thing is dark af and I didn’t even notice it til now.

all the characters have that beginner like pose and as @Mineshaft Animation said, herobrine isn't that cool, relevant or original anymore. the lighting is also apparently just a point light somehow not making shadows on certain objects? but hey at least it doesn't look that bad

The lighting in this render is pretty plain. A small pointlight in the backround provide all the light in the image. Not to mention the fact there isn't a visible source of light.

The horse, spiders, skeletons, and enderman look as if they're in a default pose, which isn't very intresting. The posing overall in the render is simple, bland. Try to make the posing dramatic so it catches the attention of veiwers better.

Flatlands (the empty scenery) is very boring, so I recommend finding a plains schematic to spice things up.

Overall, not bad for just starting out. Keep practising and I'm sure you'll get much better!

my critique:

1.you can still make herobrine relevant if you portray him correctly, a lot of people portray him as a brave and powerful person, while in reality, it's not
Herobrine based on his creepypasta story, he is a mystery and scary guy who followed people for scaring persons who are playing the game (at least that's how I remember it), by embracing herobrine backstory (or story) it could make him feels legit. you can make herobrine look intimidating and strong but it won't feel like himself (herobrine). that's how I feel when I see a character from a creepypasta story remade into a totally different character.

2.try to avoid flatland because:
-almost everyone on here hates flatland
-it makes the scene look pretty boring
3.posing is pretty average, try to find pose references online for a better posing
4.lighting is pretty bad, I suggest watching some tutorial like this one:

Spoiler