Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The image compression makes it look a bit sloppy.

Changing the camera angle would help IMO because right now, you can't really see the monster well, and I can't really understand the pose of your character.

I hope this helps

4 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

The image compression makes it look a bit sloppy.

You can blame Imgur for that. It turns renders into lossy JPEGs to save space.

That's why I always recommend uploading the render privately to Discord, then pasting the link it creates onto the forums. That way you'll get the full-quality PNG render with no nasty compression artifacts.

i'm not really sure what this render is. a spider in the nether eating a guy with a long sword because physics don't exist in anime? that angle really confuses me, tho the background is easy to see, so i'm gonna talk on that: the scenery is almost completely empty except from the campfire(?) on the right bottom-ish of the image (that are stretched.... nether bricks?) and the extremely confusing fight thing with the spider and the anime naruto whatever sword character (i don't care what he/she is from). the lighting is basically just everything covered in shadows and absolutely no light source even though there are magma blocks and the spider which look like they're supposed to emit orange light. the posing on the humanoid looks like it was an attempt at twisting in a version earlier than that version where you were able to twist a character's torso in all the 3 axis (or maybe it was the rig, but it's still easy to hide the glitch with the torso bending) and the fog is kinda unneeded in the background.