I have the same glitch,and the stuff you said in this forum didn't help anything.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am making a game called Springlock: 8 NIGHTS OF HORROR,and there was multiple cameras required,i had the same glitch as you did. Can you help me find a solution? (Like,for example,you can report this issue to the creator of Mineimator so that HE can fix it and release a patch ASAP)

Edited by 22strezt

3 hours ago, 22strezt said:

I am making a game called Springlock: 8 NIGHTS OF HORROR,and there was multiple cameras required,i had the same glitch as you did. Can you help me find a solution? (Like,for example,you can report this issue to the creator of Mineimator so that HE can fix it and release a patch ASAP)

If I understand well, you want a patch that fix your bug, and you want the developper of mine imator to do that? He didn't created Game maker!

You have to send a bug report to YoYo Games, they are the one who made Game Maker.