Problem when one of my animation's went to mp4...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sorry guys if this forum is about Errors and glitches but i had something really wrong when one of my animations rendered...

I made a 1 min animation and gave it this settings for MI to render:

60fps 

4k Cinematic thingy

Best quality.

When the rendering finishes, the mp4 file is now on my desktop (I think yay new animation video)

BUT! when i open the mp4, It stays like 5 seconds to load and ONLY the sound plays...

Anyone knows why this happened?

PS: Waited 2 complete hours for the render to finish for nothing...

Maybe your PC is not powerful enough for 4K? I've tried something similar with my PC and the image was freezing.

Anf if it is powerful enough, then maybe it's your mp4 player that sucks (if you use the default video player, then try VLC)

18 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

maybe it's just your mp4 player that sucks

I tried to play the animation with WMP (Media Player) and The other app for win 10.

13 hours ago, Ghatos said:

Maybe your PC is not powerful enough for 4K? I've tried something similar with my PC and the image was freezing.

Anf if it is powerful enough, then maybe it's your mp4 player that sucks (if you use the default video player, then try VLC)

I really don't know...

I have some bad graphics with an Intel Core i5 7200u