RyanCR3

Question :|

Question

10 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, RyanCR3 said:

ik but i want a version that isnt so pixelated

That's exactly how black and white works. There's either a black pixel or a white pixel. The image you posted isn't "pixelated", it's just that there's not grey pixels that can be used for "anti-aliasing", a method which reduces jagged edges. The one Ethan posted is one of the best you're going to get. Another option would be to get your pixelated one at a higher resolution, change the colourspace to greyscale (but not the colour, it looks like the one you posted but it works like greyscale) and then scale it down. That'd remove the jagged edges and get the effect you want.

3 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

That's exactly how black and white works. There's either a black pixel or a white pixel. The image you posted isn't "pixelated", it's just that there's not grey pixels that can be used for "anti-aliasing", a method which reduces jagged edges. The one Ethan posted is one of the best you're going to get. Another option would be to get your pixelated one at a higher resolution, change the colourspace to greyscale (but not the colour, it looks like the one you posted but it works like greyscale) and then scale it down. That'd remove the jagged edges and get the effect you want.

thx

Just now, RyanCR3 said:

i dont rly have any money to pay for photoshop so i use pixlr

Use GIMP, it's free software (as in freedom and no money). It can do everything Photoshop can from my knowledge.