MojangYang

What’s Now Wrong with Monster School?

Hi, guys. I am planning on doing a monster school series (please don’t pelt me with downvotes), starting off with Herobrine Life. I will create face rigs for every character, and the story lines will be meaningful and clean. But I heard people talking about how monster schools are dying. Last time I got around ten downvotes because I talked about monster schools. But why? People did not give me reasons. People on YT says that it has too much inappropriate stuff, but if you watch MineCZ’s video you will find that they are not that bad. The animations can be glitchy sometimes but people mainly just focuse on the story line instead of too much on the animation. What is the real reason?

It's just because it's pretty much done with no effort, its uncreative, unoriginal, and overdone. If you don't want hate, I STRONGLY suggest against doing it.

Basically, Monster School topic got very bad reputation because it was highly overused and flooded with poor-quality and "funny" animations.

You can try to make your own Monster School animation, but beware: you'll be stepping on a very thin ice.

some people like all of the animators that made a monster school video are walking on a thin line, beacause people dislike monster school is that beacause they are too lazy too animate plus they havent improve eversince, 

Ok so if you're gonna give a lot of effort into this, then go for it. There is no point in being afraid of getting downvoted if you are gonna put effort into it. If it looks good, then I don't think many people will downvote it. If they do, well then they really should've just skipped the topic. Just keep that in mind and maybe don't stick to the cliche things monster school does. 

Ok so I only really like Ghost Blocks monster school because he has originality and good animations. If you want me to like your monster school, your going to need good animation, originality, and lots and lots of effort. Good luck

Edit: AND DO NOT MAKE THOSE REALLY BAD THUMBNAILS THAT PEOPLE USE

Edited by Fray
Added something

The biggest issue with monster school isn't the idea of 'monster school'. The reason most people don't like monster school animations is because the idea is overused, cliche, and honestly kinda boring. To top the overused idea, people are lazy when animating and it looks bad. 

So basically if you put time and effort into making it look good, as well as making your own original idea, okay whatever. But I do strongly suggest choosing something else. I personally wouldn't watch a monster school animation.

Most of the monster school animators (except ghostblock) makes lazy animation because they are doing quantity over quality and Its also unoriginal. And yes its for "kids" but i kept seeing monster school thumbnail that has a censor of girls which is inappropriate. And if you notice in most monster school animation, it had a lot of ads. So if you want to make monster school animation, your animation must have full effort and good quality. And dont add too much ads.

Edited by Zarfel

Most of current MS animators always running out of ideas and just scrapped those dead memes and trying to act funny but it ain't funny at all

So what do they do mostly? Nothing but cash-grabbing and rushed animation that is only lasted 1 week of post-production and ripping off willcraft

I would suggeted that you shouldn't do monster school or else you will be part of problem

Go ahead, you are allowed to do anything you want. Though, please don't make it bad and don't overuse dead memes and don't make a random dude invincible, and never advertise another game with something like "monster school - BALDI BASIC CHALLENGE".