Minecraft Style Eye Rig WIP

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Feedback  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this eye rig, and would you use it if your animation called for it?

• Yeah, and I would use it.
    • Yeah, but I wouldn't use it.
    • No, I don't really like it

I wanted to make an eye rig made in the same pixely style as Minecraft, so I made this.

This rig is fully compatible with skins of the same eye type, no editing required.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

I will soon upload a download link after I finish the 1 pixel high eye rig, and get some z-clipping issues worked out.

Edited by SuperNerdNathan

I can't see the GIF either. Use Imgur instead of Ezgif, because Ezgif is for processing purposes only. You need to save the GIF and upload it somewhere else.

Btw.

4 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

I can’t see it, but like so many people have made a Minecraft styled eye rig... Why do we need more?

90% of these have rounded edges and/or non-consistent with Minecraft pupil styles.

Edited by jakubg1

9 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

I can't see the GIF either. Use Imgur instead of Ezgif, because Ezgif is for processing purposes only. You need to save the GIF and upload it somewhere else.

Btw.

90% of these have rounded edges and/or non-consistent with Minecraft pupil styles.

5 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

I can’t see it, but like so many people have made a Minecraft styled eye rig... Why do we need more? 

I specified “ Minecraft styled”

Spoiler

(Eg 

)

1 hour ago, jakubg1 said:

Btw.

9 hours ago, SuperNerdNathan said:

Are you using the forums on mobile? Cause I dont see it on mobile either.

9 hours ago, Davi12345 said:

i cant see the image, im on pc

1 hour ago, jakubg1 said:

Btw.

6 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

I should have managed to fix the GIF problem.

6 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

What do you mean? All I've seen are rounded eyes and such like SKIBBZ's rig. I've never seen a pixeled one like on minecraft skins.

Well done, @SuperNerdNathan, it looks good!

3 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Hozq has already made this smh

I know. I was inspired by him to make this. But his version was incompatible with some skins. With my skin the eyelids would be hair colored.

4 hours ago, Yoshifan33 said:

I just use the super compatible facial rig and keep the eyes on one half or the other.

This rig automatically retextures the pupils & eyelids when you change the skin. If the whites of the eyes on the skin are different it will change that too.

It's mostly just an ease of use thing.

7 minutes ago, SuperNerdNathan said:

I know. I was inspired by him to make this. But his version was incompatible with some skins. With my skin the eyelids would be hair colored.

This rig automatically retextures the pupils & eyelids when you change the skin. If the whites of the eyes on the skin are different it will change that too.

It's mostly just an ease of use thing.

automatically retextures? that's a model then

7 hours ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

What do you mean? All I've seen are rounded eyes and such like SKIBBZ's rig. I've never seen a pixeled one like on minecraft skins.

Well done, @SuperNerdNathan, it looks good!

9 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

I specified “ Minecraft styled”

Reveal hidden contents

(Eg 

)